Thursday, August 14, 2008

Hangging out wit Ko Ko n Sai Lou

It is a great day for me I guess….went our with my long lost ko ko Tin Tiong who just came back from Singapore….since long time he didn’t drive in KL so we meet at temple 1st lo….aiyo I really don’t I’m so slow….we suppose 2 meet each other by 1pm n guess what I’m out from my house at 1pm…..WTH…gotta let him wait for me….feel so embarrass…he some more tell me is okay he can wait…..I ended up take taxi down straight to temple can’t wait for that stupid bus which I have jus miss it.(glad that I’m not that late no more then half hour.)
I asked him where he want to go he tell me as you like la…since we’re getting something for my dai shou so I decided to go down to Sunway Pyramid so that in the same time I can introduce my sai lou MJ to him….The reply from him is that we can go there but you have to show the way la…. To tell the truth I’m damn lazy to show the way so I ask is it okay if I drive down straight…he reply no comment so there goes our journey down to Sunway Pyramid.

Both of us are road blind gotta admit that cos we reach there but dun know where is the entrance to the car park…damn funny la… lucky the road sign is big n clear enough that we manage to find the carpark…1st thing we do is to have our lunch but I really what is nice to eat so called my sai lou n he dind’t pick up should be buzy gua…so we walk up to his salon n thought that I want to cut my hair...Basket la him….. my hair not even long yet…. we argue for quite sometime jus to decide what to eat...what is tis.... both of them give me a "very good" reply which is i can eat anything will do.....WTH....is it my fault find both Ko ko and sai lou the same attitude...haih.....ended up force me to make the decision on what to eat....so i thought of going to BBQ Plaza so we have our lunch there....thou they so mean make me made decicison but somehow they sayang me in other way where by they BBQ the meat n let me taste 1st only they eat.... hehe....great to hang out wit u guys...



(ko: keep it up all ur hard work worth it....i will always support u from behind...Never ever give up u n dai shou will overcome da problem....)