Monday, December 15, 2008

Unplan n it happen

guess what things happen unplan and depends on how u look things at and how u want it to be solve.....

last Sat was suppose to work....and due the previous experience i wanna take the key from one of my clique bt my supervisor promise n swear that he'll be there on time to open the door for us.....my friend May May insist to trust him one more time so jus trust him one more time.....



hem.....i guess my sense is so true tat we really hv to wait for him for around 1 hour.....seriously i wanna gv a damn to him wei.....yet the courier service ppl reach there too....what can we do ar.... fine i jus go n tell him the person in charge is on the way.....he trust me n pass the parcel of things to me which suppose to be return....(i'm like oh okay....thank you)

my friend was smiling there and say "hey u able gain trustwrothy from ppl....." i'm like i pity tat fella where by he hv to wait for so damn long n yet is a Sat..... after a long wait my supervisor finnaly come with arch files n satationary..... we ask him to pass us the key so tat we could go up n open the door while he need to go back to the car to take some stuff....

this is jus the begining....we thought tat there won be anyone coming up so we does no close the door.....somehow a few Bangla workers enter the office n the only me n May may.....it is damn scary....

1 comment:

Jci said...

shan.. becareful!! mis ya! muacks