Saturday, April 4, 2009

RaNdOmLy m3

suddenly have the urge to blog n yet during working hours...haih...isn't this a sad case....:p recently nothing much happen..... below are my routine of the week:-

6am-6.45am wakie wakie + laze on the bed.....supposingly go 4 exersice wit my mum.....
7.30am- 8am went exersice.....

8am - 8.30am have breakfast

8.30am - 9.15am wash up + make up to go for work

9.15am dash out from the house

9.25am reach office n start the work of the day....(headache....more headache xp)

1pm-2pm desprate for food.....(mummy where is my lunch......hem i wonder)

2pm-6.30pm continue cracking my head with unexpectable work load

6.30pm finally can go home.....

7pm dinner( i nid more food ........mummy......)
8pm wash up + relaxing my skin

9pm / 10pm found me sleep like a pig on the bed.....

well that is me during the weekdays.....besides that i wanna share a few photo......

my collegues

cute babies

No comments: