Monday, July 21, 2008

To choose or not to choose


There comes the times where we face problem and we are force 2 choose 1 only at a time

It is too often that we have to make choices out of our priorities

Which I think it should be easy
But what if when you need to make choices within choices; priorities within priorities
Oh my gosh! IT IS Very TOUGH
I am 20 years old I am not very mature yet
Things which are my priorities
1. Studies n co-curriculum
1. Family

1. Sunday School & Youth Group
1. Relationship with others
Is all one..I seriously not gonna choose which is more important than others
Then here come making choices
I always believe in all rounder meaning excelling in everything that I am passionate about
Thou.....
Many of you may or might think is impossible
But there are a lot of examples that had proven ppl like tis can be good in all forms of activities
I am not trying hard but I totally agree with this statement
I wish you will understands me
That many things are beyond my control
I don't blame you; in fact i understand how u feels
Cause not many people can tolerates with my schedule or arrangement
(at times, I can't too)
Well, that’s me!
It is my life and my future....
All i need is ur support & acceptance
Tats all not much tat i required

No comments: