Saturday, June 28, 2008

Shout out 4 Jun Babies

Erm…here is the some birthday shout out to the June babies …
3 Jun Jusryn
(my dedication 4 u thou is abit late....)

I'm wishing you another year
Of laughter, joy and fun,
Surprises, love and happiness,
And when your birthday's done,
I hope you feel deep in your heart....
Happy Belated Birthday...

4 Jun Kelly
( dear u mean so much 2 me n i hv a special blog spot only 4 u.....)

14 Jun Evelyn Cheong
(my dedication 4 u )

Today is your day to celebrate
your day to be the star
so let the ones you love all cheer
and say how special you are
A year of fun and happiness
is my birthday wish for you
You are someone special
and your birthday should be too!
Happy Birthday
19 Jun Babe
(my dedication 2 u)
"Happy Birthday" means much more
Than have a happy day.
Within these words lie lots of things
I never get to say.
It means I love you first of all,
Then thanks for all you do.
It means you mean a lot to me,
And that I'm proud of you.
But most of all, I guess it means
That I am thinking of you
on this very special day,
Happy Birthday.
20 Jun Ngiap Kim

Happy belated birthday...hope all ya dreams come true and
stay happy always....
27 Jun John Wong Wen Jie
(thx 4 the treat....it is really delicious N i'm still very full.....haha)

tis is 4 u .....


Make a wish and give it wings
Dreams of bright and beautiful things
Dance through all the fun filled hours
Don't forget to smell the flowers
Share some love and birthday cake
All life joys are yours to take
And when evening comes to view
Thanks your lucky stars you're you
Happy Birthday

29 Jun Pei Wen
(gurl from me 2 u....)
On your birthday, special one,
I wish that all your dreams come true.
May your day be filled with joy,
Wonderful gifts and goodies, too.
On your day I wish for you Favorite people to embrace,
Loving smiles and caring looks
That earthly gifts cannot replace.
I wish you fine and simple pleasures.
I wish you many years of laughter.
I wish you all of life's best treasures.
I wish you happily ever after!
Happy Birthday!

No comments: