Thursday, June 12, 2008

My 1st Interview experience

looks confident bt still blur...

this is how i look like after i reach home
Huh….thou is a tiring day for me….due to long time didn’t when out from the house except for Sundays which my favorite day of the week. Going to temple at Brickfields. It is the place which has a lot of my sweet and bitter memories. Okay…… stop crapping….come back to the main point abt my first interview.


Everything started liked that I received a call from All Staff working agency which I sign up during my college career fair. This young lady who named Stania called. She says that they have a suitable vacancy for me which is HR Assistant. The working area will be located at Jalan Raja Chulan. I was shocked of the post that she mentions.



As a fresh graduate can be interview for this type of career sounds not bad. But the problem is I’m not sure I’m that capable for this job. She wanna meet for an interview as soon ap. I fainted again cos gotta prepare my resume and all de certificate. Yet she want something call transcript which is not with me currently. Whatever jus meet up with her 1st and see what I can do. Thou I’m not desperate for job bt at least not staying at home to measure the floor rite…. fine... then i decide to go la in the end....



2day wake up quite early to write my resume....so call writing.... but still day dreamming there cos dun know what to put in...half way writing thought of what should i wear... haven buy a pant which is presentable.... so go out to the nearest shopping center to get one.... btw i haven iron my shirt as well.. WTH ....gotta rush so many things plus that area i'm not fammilar with gotta go out early so tat won't be late...

in the end get out from the house around 1 sth.... supose to reach there b4 2.30pm.....i'm so nervous wei.... what if i'm late....i meet my sis in the bus who is going 4 her tuition.... i change bus at mid valley... walk in tat stupid high heel really make me feel tat i'm abit cacat... lucky able 2 reach there by 2pm.... have a rest at a coffee shop nearby and then walk up to the agency...

i was early around 15 minutes and sit in the interview room.... b4 tat gotta take a pic with a webcam 4 my resume....it sounds abit stupid.... i waited 4 my interviewee to come.... i'm not nervous when i saw tat Stania.... She is jus simmilar to my cousin sister. she is very friendly in deed... the whole duration din't even more than half an hour is done....

hopefully i'll get the job la.... after that i take the bus down to Chee Cheong Kai to buy some stuff 4 my mum.... in the same time get the souvineer done for the CFC committee which is left out....

Quote for the day.....


Strive FOR the BEST......Do ur Very BESt and have no regret.....

No comments: