Thursday, June 12, 2008

Tagged :P


1. what is the most important thing in your life?

erm… I’ll choose my family, life & not 2 forget friends

2. Will you consider a sexual relationship before marriage?
Definitely NO

3. do you smoke?
Confirm No…. I hate smoker.... sorry 2 say that

4. what is the latest gadget that you own?
latest????? Dun have

5. who did you mostly text yesterday?
Kelly (my best ji muiz)

6. how old are you and are you a virgin?
19++ years old & confirm 100% virgin

7. what is the last thing that you bought with your own money?
erm…food I guess
8. chocolate, oreos or vanilla?
erm…. Any one of it…..bt CHOCOLATE is the best

9. where do you wish to get married?
somewhere is romantic & nice…. Maybe Paris…. :P

10. how old do you think you will be permanently owned by your love?
it really depends on the future…Not Confirm yet

11. how many kids do you want?
2 will be just nice

12. are you in love?
yup….i guess

13. where was the last restaurant you had dinner?
Mid Valley, Restaurant Nam Heong

14. name the latest book that you bought?
nah….din bought any

15. what is your full name?
is it a must 2 write… I put half can ar…xuanshan

16. do you prefer your mother or father?
both when they are in good mood

17. do u believe in GOD?
erm….okay okay la

18. name a person that you really wish to meet in real life for the first time?
can I say MICKEY MOUSE….

19. christina or britney?
none of them

20. do you do your laundry?
definitely….it is part of my job scope…

21. the most exciting place you want to go?
China….. Paris….Australia……a lot la…. it will be a few page long

22. hugs or kisses?
both are sweet…..i wan both…

23. single or attached?
single bt not available (still pending)

24. point out 5 things that made the person tagged you associated with you
she is one of my friend in Sunday School
she is quite tall among gurls…
she is blur all de time….(it is time to tune to the correct frequency)
she is younger than me by 3 years
she thinks a lot for no reason….

I tag...

-
-
-
-
-
-



erm….to be kind I’ll choose not tagged anyone….

No comments: