Saturday, June 28, 2008

My 20th Birthday....

My Cake
the ppl tat celebrate 4 me
supprise !!!
(thx 2 u all my face is full wit cream)
best Ji Muiz


YAY!!!!!!!is my birthday...a special day for me..thou didn’t celebrate tat grand but I really appreciate wat my beloved ji muiz Kelly had done 4 me in advance on Sunday (15 Jun) it is really a supprise… N it also remind me tat I’m one more year older….

First and foremost i would like to say THANK YOU to all the people tat wish me through sms, friendster, calls and those that celebrate for me....!!!that moment very moment ..is the best moment i've ever had...and is been years i nvr celebrate my birthday wit a bunch of friends...i felt so touched at that time...and what i can say this is the BEST BIRTHDAY!!even though is just a simple n nice celebration, but with all my kalyana mitra doing that for me..i'm really touched n HAPPY...THANK YOU PEOPLE !!!I LoVe each n everyone of u!!!!Muakxxx

and here goes the list of ppl tat putting their effort n gave me memorable birthday celebration..!!

KELLY , HVEY JCI,GEETHA, SUI YUAN,VANESSA ,JUSTIN, YUMING, JOHN, SUELYN, KAI YUAN, KAI CONG, SUI LUN, SHU MEI, SHU XIAN, MUN WAI,XUAN ZHI,ONG TONG,CHEE KEONG,PEI WEN, AND ppl from Monggalana 1(sorry..i can't really remember ur names...i try 2 get to know u all one day....sorry)

to these people, thanks for the surprise, yummy cake(Kelly), presents, birthday song(p.s it is time to learn 2 memorize the Buddhist birthday song) ..i won't forget till the end of my life..it will be kept in my memories!!!

besides tat...i have to say THANK YOU to...those ppl that wish me through sms ,friendster + calls...
BABE, TERRY,NELSON, RONG RONG, MICHELLE, MEI KHEI, MENG YEN, MAY SIN, MENG TET, JUN HOH, FOONG MAY, MIN HOE, HELEN, CLING, CLAUDIA, EVELYN CHEONG, YAN LENG, CLARENCE, AI LING....

and also others if i miss out your name....i really appreciate it ...and you guys are great, thanks a lot!!

and also thanks 2

Hvey Jci- for the lipgloss

Kelly- for the lipgloss

(Kei Kei & Kelly dear- i'm so gonna din sei all the guys on the street wei... Opps...u all hv the same taste and bought the same thing, same brand)

what i can say is, without you all, my life would be blue.with all of you around me it really BRIGHTENS UP MY DAY.....

AND

tats the main reason why i always looking forward 2 go Sunday school....

once again....

THANK YOU to all of ya......

No comments: