Thursday, June 5, 2008

HaPpY BiRtHdAy ==










There is a gurl who know as my best ji muiz who will always be there to accompany me at my side and share all my sweet and bitter memories. Really glad to have her in my life. 4th of June she turning 18 years old…this special gurl is KELLY TAN YIK YOONG.







DEAR……
U means a lot to me there are times where we don’t agree and we argue but I can’t deny that you have a place in my heart and you are very IMPORTANT to me…

You are friendly, kind and caring

Sensitive, loyal and understanding

Humorous, fun, secure and true

Always there... yes that's you.

Special, accepting, exciting and wise

Truthful and helpful, with honest black eyes

Confiding, forgiving, cheerful and bright

Yes that's you... not one bit of spite.

You're one of a kind, different from others

Generous, charming, but not one that smothers

Optimistic, thoughtful, happy and game

But not just another... in the long chain.

Appreciative, warm and precious like gold

Our friendship won't tarnish or ever grow old

You'll always be there, I know that is true

I'll always be here... always for you.


Below are the pic of our suprise for her at Secret Recipe @ Mid Valley

small gift from all of us

p.s gurl hope this will be kept in ur sweet memories.....

No comments: