Wednesday, February 11, 2009

CNY caroling

Wohoo….. there is so many thing tat happen around me these day which will stay in my memory…..

7 FEB 2009

Wake up damn early after a stressful Friday in office which u jus can’t imagine how bad tat is dealing wit the workers…whereby they are so so moron n able to make u damn pissed off …. Oh ya I seek favor from ngiap kim to fetch me to temple so tat I don’t need to cramp in the public transport... (Thanks ya for the lift n make u wait for awhile sry) reach temple around 8.05am…..we had a little practice and this year the leaflet look so simple bt it includes a lot song ….before we leave due to the 80 anniversary of the Sunday school there is a short shooting for offering….huh….i’m damn blur at time bt tat remind of the tuff time in college doing our advertisement production. Anyway everything goes smooth n we went up to the bus n headed down to the 1st house which is located at cheras the Maha Karuna Compassion Home…..nt bad I think tat is wat I can comment on…..2nd house Bro Ong’s house…..(this is where fill our tummy wit pasta n salad….yummy) 3rd house Sis Jacqueline’s house we had our fun time where drink cendol ,cookies, fruits n there are congkak master competition in between….hehe….can’t imagine how much fun we have …. The last house was a apartment at damansara which is Sis Lily’s house n it a grand one too…a pool side party….wow…tat will be fun….i jus can bear with the weather n feel like jumping in to the pool…it will be so refreshing…that place can count as luxury wei…the food is jus so so nice where I can resist to eat more…there are pasta, sushi, lamb steak, satay, fried noodles, sandwhich, pandan chicken, cakes….which ever u can thought of it appears on the table… enough wit the food bt I still feel hungry wei….at night I went out will my family to Korean BBQ …..Tat is really taste nice too… (hem..i guess I’ll be putting on weight again….oh no…..)

No comments: