Sunday, June 7, 2009

Congrats Farrah


Do u know who is this pretty young lady…. She is one of my colleague that is getting married and invited all of us to her kenduri guess what is a though journey thou isn’t that far away from my house even with the map that I search from Google map ….. oh ya….there are a few house along the way having kenduri…hem I wonder tis a auspicious day to get married…..thou is our Agong’s b’day….and we nearly entered to the wrong house…they use different colours to differentiate which is blue, red and green……(not my favour colour bt they looks great) when we reach the house we totally exhausted is like just finish 10km marathon….the most important thing and we have the same action are we crave for food ….after that we rest and chit chat…around 4 sth we headed our journey home ….n this time the driver is being switch….Franky driving Jahangir’s Myvi & me drving Irene’s Kelisa ….guess wat we speed on the road again n what is in my mind now I miss my bed so much n so desperate need it..hemph….i wonder wat will the elderly ppl think but seems they keep their mouth shut should be alright….

before i end this post ......from the bottom of my heart i wanna wish Farrah & Dicky congrats n best wishes......