Wednesday, June 17, 2009

¬Me part 1¬

there so much things to say and make me so so speechless...and yet is jus happen .....1st day of my 21st year old started off wit my mum's yelling n bugging me for lazing at the bed....n guess wat she actually cooked mee suah for me ....a big bowl indeed.... it is include of mushroom, meet balls, chicken slice, vege & an eggie too.....hehe dun be jealous ya my mum is my hero that always have a way to fulfiled my tummy with varieties of cooking ways n food too*thanks mum...yummmmmm.....keep me full till lunch break :p*

then guess wat my beloved baby called me up too n to wish me n he say he'll pass me the present later...

* so nice of him*

Hem...kai sing do pass me his present toooo.....which took him 1 hours to wrap and it wasted him 4 wrappers *opps...need more practice ya....btw gotta carry his present to office.....make me damn paiseh la but to tell the truth i'm really touch*

when to work as ussual.... so many birthday wishes... me make my face red like a
haiyo feel so not me le.....even my colleague ask me why today dress so normal...should make up wear nice nice , do hairdo & facial tooo its my big day and the time to collect my key of freedom*to tell truth i dun hope tat i'll get lo....still wanna be small kido*
during lunch break one of ji muiz May May came over to pick me up n went for lunch......a lot of things happen will share wit u guys later*thanks babe i really enjoy the meal so so much whereby i'm bloted too....as i promised i'll upload the pic as soon as possible *
there are so much that i wanna 2 wrote n being kept in my memory but somehow i jus dun know how 2 link it into sentence...
before i left the office.......my colleague celebrate wit me too...*regarding wat happen will tell in the next post*
reach home...... i thought tat mum isn't gonna celebrate for me....cos she is so relax sitting there watching her favourite drama.....n i was so so wrong whereby she is well prepared and things are delicious too....*will upload the pic sooon ...make sure u won't drip ur saliva in ya :p*
before i end tis post received a birthday message from my dad which somehow feel so touch n feel like wanna 2 cry.....the quote goes in this way.....
* 寶 貝 女 兒,
想 起 你, 一 九 八 八 年 那 時, 你 媽 媽 跟 我 說: 這 個 寶 貝 又 頑 皮, 你 摸 摸 看. 我 摸 摸 你 媽 的 肚 皮, 啊 唷! 你 在 拳 打 腳 踢, 當 時 我 心 里 在 想, 冤 枉 啊! 像 我 就 糟 糕 了! 我 們 還 沒 有 見 到 面, 你 老 母 還 這 樣 保 護 你, 不 管 死 活 都 要 生 你, 你 的 衣 服 你 媽 都 買 了, 我 們 都 很 愛 你....... 今 天, 我 很 驕 傲 的 宣 布, 你 又 長 大 了 一 歲, 又 孝 順, 我 愛 你 may all best wishes always with you, my dear baby. Happy Birthday*

No comments: