Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day











Since the day we first met,
I knew it was love,
God answered my prayers,
you came down from above…

You gave me your heart,
and taught me to trust,
for the first time ever,
it was more than just lust…

Your sweet loving words,
are not to be compared,
I am forever your partner,
my soul I have bared…

Every day I wake up,
with a smile a mile long,
I know that we are solid,
I know that we are strong…

So never put into question,
my feelings being true,
because I have found my one and only

You make me smile when I feel sad

You forgive me even if I make you mad
You taught me what's right and wrong
You also taught me how to sing a song
There’s one more thing you need to know
You are loved more than words can ever show
There is nothing mo that I can say
And I will always love you.








***this is dedicated to my honey....love u so much...Muakxxx

1 comment:

~May Lee~ said...

dear emily, such a sweet valentine's msg there...