Thursday, April 17, 2008

Feelings

I go anywhere for you; anywhere u asks me to.
I do anything for you; anything you wan me to.
I try to fulfill everything your need.
While I’m madly miss you so so much in the other hand you are with someone else happily.
And yet you are so pampered her until travel down from Singapore to M’sia jus to buying stuff for her.
It is so unfair to me!!!!
You are torturing me unconsciously.
Those promise you had made still valid or jus nonsense.

Everything that you say doesn’t come out from the bottom of your heart.
You tell me you didn’t even want to bother about her and you don’t care everything about her.
Even thou as a friend there isn’t a need or be trouble until like that rite.
I might sounds sensitive but I jus feel I’m so dumb until I believe whatever you said.
Love is really blind.

Baby, do you know how much you mean to me and how important you’re.
this is special dedicate for you....


No matter what you say about love
I keep coming back for more
Keep my hand in the fire
Sooner or later, I'll get what I'm asking for
No matter what you say about life
I learn every time I bleed
That truth is a stranger
Soul is in danger, I gotta let my spirit be free
To admit that I'm wrong & then change my mind
Sorry but I have to move on & leave you behind
I can't waste time so give it a moment
I realize, nothing's broken
No need to worry 'bout everything I've done
Live every second like it was my last one
Don't look back at a new direction
I loved you once, needed protection
You're still a part of everything I do
you’re on my heart just like a tattoo
I'm sick of playing all of these games
it’s not about taking sides
When I looked in the mirror, didn't deliver
It hurt enough to think that I could
Stop, admit that I'm wrong & then change my mind
Sorry but I gotta be strong & leave you behind
If I live every moment won’t change any moment
Still a part of me and you
i will never regret you
Still the memory of you marks everything i do
Just like a tattoo, I'll always have you






*p.s*Hope you really understand what you’re doing. It is time for you to make a choice between both of us. If one day I give up everything don’t state I’m cruel to you. Everything happen is because of you.

No comments: