Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Recall on what had happen 2 me

hem...day passes by and things suround me started to change...i dun know why my life is so missrable... i thought my life will be able to contol by me and it will be as how i planned n be
C-O-L-O-U-R-F-U-L
&
PERFECT
as how the things should be....Life is suffering while i'm so kind to care about other's feeling...care about people's problem...something which doesn't deal with me and it won't have immediate effect towards me..
i really don't know what should i do for my future * finger crossed*
According to what i have planned before is to complete my study in Mass Communication (Broadcast Communication) till Bachelor and graduate at United Kingdom... People change n so do my plan change..Temporary i jus want to be who i supposed to be and stay how my life should be..
TAKE A BREAK
tO
CONTINUE MY JOURNEY OF LIFE
Is yet still a long way to go and to be explore and in different stange we meet differ type of people and problem along we go...... we grow and be more more MATURE....
p.s Dearie Ji Muiz i'm glad tat to hv u by my side to support and accompany me...
for those who're having finals / mid-year exam all de best
gambate oh!!!!!!

No comments: