Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Dedication

This is special dedicated to all my Ji Muiz…..

This feeling is new to me
i have never felt anything like this before i love it,
this is how it should be
i am not sad anymore ever since we started talking
I’m so happy all the time
i smile more often and laugh so much
i can’t wait to be with you 24 / 7
when we talk i get butterflies as if i was a little girl
you make me feel this way
without a trying wouldn’t trade this feeling for the world
you make me smile when i thought i never would
you make me laugh when i thought nobody could
you brighten my day with one smile
i haven’t felt this way in quite a while
i began to lose hope

i thought i would never find anyone but you gave me that hope
you are the one

p.s all my darlings u guys are really great...luv u always



Lotz of Huggies n Muakxxxxx
xuanshan

No comments: