Saturday, May 10, 2008

Miracles Happens


Miracles don’t happen often but it happen unexpected and it isn’t under Ur control……
This is what had happen today…..
It is Friday and there will be pasar malam at my housing area…. It isn’t something so happening rite? But to me I won’t be going there often except some circumstances where I got sth to buy or my mummy need me to help her buy sth….at first my sister – xuan zhi asked me whether want to go anot b’cos she going back to school a while to take some stuff from her friend…..*em….Thinking*Go there for what? Nothing to buy also…… I ask her to ask my mum see whether she got things to buy anot if got then go lo…. But my mum replied nothing to buy la…. If u all wan to go then go la but make sure come back for dinner… then my sister who is also known as “otaku” try to convince me to go with her. “Otaku” means someone who likes to stay at home and don’t communicate much to the outside world. (It is a Japanese word; hope I spell correctly)

*still thinking* finally I make up my mind to go with her and see is there any sticker for my little devilz (BT sometimes they are angel)…..so we walk out….*huh quite tiring wei…. Try to convince myself I’m jus doing exercise* when we reach the starting point of the pasar malam guess what….. I met my secondary school teacher Miss Sharon and now she is also my sister’s teacher…hehe… of cos we are good girl didn’t run away but stops by and greets her.

Along we go we saw a few stalls selling stickers and I had chosen for my little devilz thou isn’t tat special……We do pass by the milk bubble tea stall and we get one Milo and one cappuccino…. It tastes yummy…. I like the bubble so much…. While waiting for it we saw a form stated that the pasar malam is gonna move to somewhere else so need signature of public to support them for not moving it away….* without thinking* I take up the pen and write down my name and sign thou I don’t come here often but it is convenient for the resident to get stuff… so do my sister…We continue to walk and see what they have but ended up we didn’t buy any b’cos gotta go home for dinner…there is two way to walk home but I chose to walk backward to the start point of the pasar malam even thou it is much more farer….

But I’m lucky I think…. You know why???? Without any arrangement I was shocked that to meet my baby at the Laksa stall taking away for his dinner…Opps… d I see the right person or b’cos I miss him too much until I see everyone looks like him….*hammer knocked on my head* “xuanshan u are not dreaming …..” tats what my baby said to me 2 wake me up…..*Blur mood* I’m still shocked tat I’ll see him here n mumble out “why u r here???”He is so gonna eat me up for my blur facial expression but he saw my sister next to me so he gotta think twice but ended up with explaining why he is here and tell me tat he jus finish his work…After the explanation he say hi to my sister. Another blur face but this time is my sister… so pai seh la….*finger crossed* meet each other but my sister at the side wanna do sth over the fence also cannot la…to avoid much more death air… I open my mouth and speak to my sister we go 1st la k…and turn to baby said will call you later… then we jus carry on walk home… deep in my heart I jus can’t believe it this is happening….no way…it isn’t truth…

Until we almost reach home…we meet tong (my younger sister) who jus finish her school walking home…in the mean time I asked my sister why is she so blur until didn’t respond back. *kind of “memalukan” me that my sister has no manners*the answer that she gives me much more SWT…. She said I’m thinking who he is and what his name…is. Nvm…..since so long didn’t meet him you can’t remember is normal la….

Reach home my baby called me up and tell me he is so happy and excited that he is able to meet me even thou without any arrangement. N question me a lot of things such as why m I surprise, how am I currently, what am I BZ wit and etc. I try to give a very good & convincing explanation that ppl like him have time for pasar malam is kind of impossible and I thought he is still bz working at Singapore. He start to blah….back “nicely” that no matter how workaholic he is will still have to eat rite…YA rite….happily talking on the phone and suddenly he ask me to hold on….*I’m paused & blur again* till he talked back on the phone and I asked him wat happen… 4ever breaking traffic rules entering a no entry while a traffic police passed by next to him and yet he is talking on the phone….*hopes tat he is using hand-free* BT no point cos the way he drive is 4eva that dangerous until now I can’t even change his attitude…*haih…..I’m a failure*
Anyway I’m so excited that I meet him finally after all the misssssssses towards him….*I’m serious babe* but feel abit regret la…..cos I can’t hug him as I always do and lean on his shoulder and being cuddle….thanks 2 my sister is there…Haih….hope that I can go out with him soon so that I can get back what he had owe me….* I think he have the same feeling as well* due to face problem plus there
are younger “child” can’t have it…
p.s. babe, I promise when I see u next time will sayang u as much as possible….Muakxxx

No comments: