Saturday, May 10, 2008

Will be kept in my memory


Thou it might be a very boring day for me but..... Yay I finally finish my final semester. Hope tat everything goes well and I’ll be able to graduate soon..Hehe


Currently I am busy with our grand 10th Children Fellowship Camp which will be held from 26th May -29th May. Plus Wesak Day is coming soon on next Monday so gotta be a buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzy bee doing a lot of paper work, poster and etc. yet I’m glad tat I have my dearest ji muiz Kelly to help me on the wesak project. Yesterday went to her house almost for the whole to get the things done…..thinking of that I wanna laugh…. When u guys read it will be like ”??????” let me tell u wat happen…

In the morning around 10 sth I received Kelly dear message

Kelly: “Gurl, u come out from ur hse ad?”

cos the day before I told her I’ll be going to her house as early as possible. At that time I jus finnish editing all my things needed and wanna 2 get ready to go out.
So I replied her “still at home I’ll go out after I take my bath” then she jus reply “oh….okay….” Busy for like half hour only I walk out form my house and wait 4 the Public bas… Kelly is so impatient she called and ask where m I again? I told her my mum wan me to pack my lunch b4 I go out and now waiting 4 de bus at bus stop… in the mean time she tell me how to get to her house by bus. For your info to get her house u can take U85 or metro 12 @ KL.


When I reach kl gotta change bus, waited 4 so long at last I saw U85 and what comes into my mind is jus get in dun care la…But I start to get worried which station should get down from the bus…. Haih * finger crossed n blur* at this time Kelly sms me again to ask where I reach ad? I told her tat I’m in U85….but I saw metro 12 in front of me and which station should I stop. She replied u ask the driver and see will he pass Puay Chai Primary school if got get down at there. Okay….I’m so blur but still manage to ask him….guess what the answer is I’m not will I pass anot…. At that very moment I’m really nervous…. WTF but I’m sure this bus will reach SS2…then I sms Kelly 4 help….she said she tell me which bus stop to get down ask me don’t worry…
Wat is happening? How can I don’t worry wat if I miss the stop I won’t be able 2 reach ur house…

I ended up miss the stop when Kelly called me….I’m already at SS2’s shop lot there…She is shocked also then she ask me to get down from the bus at the next stop she’ll come n find me...*pity u la….gotta ma fan ur dad 2 fetch u out*I waited for 15 minute n Kelly reach there wit her umbrella. We walked to the Coffee Bean to take away “the Ultimate” and “Espresso”. * U guys gotta 2 try “the ultimate” it really taste nice especially 4 chocolate lovers* then we walk 2 her house lo….

When I reach I saw Kelly’s dog “Jasper”*I think the spelling is sth like tat* keep on barking at me luckily it is tied on the chain if not I think it will run to me…. =_= then we started to work…..Yay….get the chance 2 visit Kelly’s room…. it doesn’t look like a girl’s room there isn’t any teddy bear on her bed….* maybe next time can get her 1 so tat she won’t be tat lonely.* the best moment ever to spend time wit my dearie Kelly….we joke and chit chat in the mean time cutting those token 4 mother’s day and preparing the sample mother’s card 4 our student to it for their mummy on Sunday…. We punch a lot shape such as butterfly, heart, sakura, flower, teddy and etc… one of the puncher stuck in the box… we tried a lot of way get it out and even ask Yu Ming for help. *ting* one of the idea come to my mind tat I remember van throw her phone to stop her alarm 2 ring and ended up the phone crack into pieces…there goes the puncher Kelly throw it on to the floor and it come out by itself and the box is still nice….*Thanks van for throwing ur phone give us this idea =p* but time flies n yet we didn’t manage to finish plus Kelly dun wan me to reach home so late if not later ur mummy won’t let u come 2 my house again…..

So I pack up all my properties and waited for her uncle to fetch us out to the bus stop.*Thanks 4 da lift –Kelly’s uncle* when I’m in the bus Kelly sms me again and ask me to miss call her when I reach home….* dear don’t be so worried I’m able take care of myself* When I reach home, my mummy start 2 nag me not b’cos I’m late but it is b’cos no one help her to prepare the things for steamboat…. I’m surprised tat my mum will prepare steamboat…. So nice….really hope tat Kelly is wit me to enjoy the meal to recharge our battery……





P.s thank dear to be so considerate and worry about my safety…..muakxxxx

No comments: