Saturday, May 10, 2008

Misunderstand or Misread


This whole scenario happen when I finnish my “FILM AND SOCIETY” paper then I take out my phone and switch on.(Due to exam rite 2 avoid my phone 2 be noisy so I switch off b4 I enter the exam hall.)
Firstly I receive a call from my friend but actually he wants to call his mum. Fine la….. wrong number. Next I received a sms from my Ko Ko who is now working in Singapore. The content of the message is sth like tat


“Mei mei, I heard from your da shao said tat you have break up? Is it truth? ” (in Chinese la)
What come into my mind is like “huh…r u sure u gets the correct message….
I didn’t break up jus have some argument only ma rite…”
Nvm at this time my ko should be on-line explain to him through line la…. I rush to CIT and log in to my msn. Below is wat we’ve talk about…..
xuanxuan: ko...tat is not happening 2 me la…. dun worry
Mickey: hahaha…. is it ?
xuanxuan: not kidding la
Mickey: ur da shao some more call me to an wei u.
xuanxuan: ????? tell her i'm okay
Mickey: hahaha ok
xuanxuan: jus finnish my exam… when i turn on my phone then saw ur message ad
xuanxuan: swt
Mickey: oic... that day she some more say how come i din't read ur blog de..
Mickey: hahaha… worry u mah
xuanxuan: which blog
Mickey: http://
www.3milyongxuanshan.blogspot.com
xuanxuan: oh....
Mickey: this gua
xuanxuan: not really break up la
xuanxuan: have arguement wit my bf only la
Mickey: oh...
Mickey: i never read, just ur da shao read liao then tell me that
Mickey: what happen actually?
Mickey: mind to share?
xuanxuan: u read 1st la
Mickey: =.=
Mickey: u n ur da shao also same same de
Mickey: y always call me read de?
xuanxuan: not feeling 2 say
Mickey: oh.... ok...then i read it when free lah maybe monday
Mickey: today too tired liao
xuanxuan: dun worry....i'm seriously okay
After that I started to ask stupid Q to him… since da shou read my blog rite I want to see his blog as well *blur case mood*
xuanxuan: ko.... u got blog anot
Mickey: eh....
Mickey: i got but..x3
xuanxuan: cannot let me see ar
Mickey: hahaha…..eh....write too much things liao
Mickey: coz mostly only ur da shao will read it
For no reason I started 2 beg him 4 the blog add
xuanxuan: yer...gv la
Mickey: n also long time din't write liao, bit feel lazy to write
Mickey: =.=really 1 ah?
xuanxuan: dun care… i wan
Mickey: .....
xuanxuan: pls
Mickey: ok....
Mickey: but don't know ur da sao will angry or not
xuanxuan: why le
Mickey: u see can get it or not? hehe
Mickey: coz too much things liao lor
* I so gonna screw you the blog add that u give is correct or not*
xuanxuan: can't open
Mickey: but never mind , those privite i lock liao
xuanxuan: like tat also canMickey: what u see inside?
Mickey: wretch.cc/mickeyng
Mickey: how about like this?
xuanxuan: cannot also
Mickey: what u see?*I started copy the whole thing and paste it…wat is tis…giving me fake add..My gosh…*
xuanxuan: Sorry, the page you requested was not found.Please check the URL for proper spelling and capitalization. If you're having trouble locating a destination on Yahoo!, try visiting the Yahoo! home page or look through a list of Yahoo!'s online services. Also, you may find what you're looking for if you try searching below.* I think tat time my ko fainted also*
Mickey: wretch.cc
Mickey: if this webside aso can't get it, then i also have nothing to say
xuanxuan: yer...like tat
while waiting for that website to be open start to ask stupid Q again……
xuanxuan: da shou have friendster anot
Mickey: can get it?
Mickey: lol
Mickey: have
Mickey: oh ya...
after long time waiting it open finally….
xuanxuan: can open
Mickey: u see my friendster that should got write this wretch website de
Mickey: got?
xuanxuan: patience la
Mickey: hahaha
when I look at the blog 1st thing come to my mind is so romantic punya background and the post is so so “sweet” oh my gosh….
xuanxuan: wa....
Mickey: ?
xuanxuan: what should i comment le
Mickey: my friendster?
xuanxuan: blogMickey: lol
Mickey: what ever lor
xuanxuan: ko....ur friendster name
Mickey: ? what happen?
xuanxuan: i need ur name la
Mickey: mickey ng lorMickey: still the same mah
Mickey: y u name my name ler?
Mickey: u not already add me liao meh?*my ko can’t tahan ad start nagging…*
xuanxuan: ??? sorry currently blur
xuanxuan: hehe
Mickey: lol
Mickey: my sha mei mei exam till blur blur liao
Mickey: if u never add me, u can't see my profile as well
xuanxuan: i know la

then I started to look through the blog and come out with this conclusion
xuanxuan: gosh...
xuanxuan: all is abt u and da shao wei
xuanxuan: headache
Mickey: hahaha
Mickey: that's y i said lor.
xuanxuan: i'm not tat yok ma as u
Mickey: u know what ur da shao said me?
xuanxuan: wat
Mickey: i'm the super rou ma in this world
with the statement that my da shou give I seconded bt…
xuanxuan: hahaha
xuanxuan: seriously u are
Mickey: wei
xuanxuan: i didn't notice my ko is tis kind of ppl
……I get scolded pulak…..
Mickey: u stand which side
xuanxuan: middle
Mickey: =.=
Mickey: u look like stand at ur da shao side 1
xuanxuan: haih
xuanxuan: my ko really ar.....
I really have no comment to said ……… I whole brain start to shut down
Mickey: =.= too bad....i thought mei mei always stand ko ko side
xuanxuan: but sometimes i don't know where should i stand
My ko start his nagging again….haih….
Mickey: then ok lor, i call ur da shao take care u lor, i don't 1 take care u liao.
xuanxuan: yer...dun like tat la
Mickey: i take care ur da shao enough liao
xuanxuan: sorry lo
Mickey: don't 1.. last time i already told ur da shao liao
Mickey: i call her to jaga u
xuanxuan: *finger crossed* dun angry la
Mickey: my reason is, b'coz she's ur da shao
look at tat…. Is really nonsense rite…
xuanxuan: like tat also can
Mickey: of coz
Mickey: then i not need too mafan jaga 2 person
xuanxuan: pity da shou
Mickey: i jage her
Mickey: she jaga u
After he nag enough suddenly thought of …..
Mickey: but don't know weather till to the end u 2 will attack me togather
xuanxuan: hehe
xuanxuan: u think ur mei mei will be tat mean meh
Mickey: how i know
xuanxuan: i won la
Mickey: later u stand da shao side then i will die lor
Mickey: usually girl girl will help girl girl de mah
What kind of theory is this….
xuanxuan: i sayang my ko ko wan k
Mickey: hahaha
xuanxuan: i swear
haih…see my ko really think too much ad… I ‘ll sayang him as he is my ko ko rite….
One more shocking thing happen next…
Mickey: last night i get shock when my sis call me… hehe
xuanxuan: ???
Mickey: my bro pass a message to my sis call me when i back home bring da shao along
xuanxuan: haha
Mickey: then i get shocked
xuanxuan: gotta meet parents ad….
Mickey: hahaha
Mickey: even't her parent i also haven't meet yet how i gonna bring her back ler?
xuanxuan: aiya……… in the same time mei mei can meet her ma
Mickey: lol
Mickey: then u find a chance come to singapore lor
Mickey: if match i off n ur da shao free then can meet u
But……………………….
Time flies and my ko gotta start work at 4.30pm so gonna feed himself full and go for work…
Anyway jus wanna quote something here being together is because you have the faith and realize that the person with you is someone who really care about you and accept who you’re…
Dun and never ever give up be grateful and thankful with what you have now if not you’ll regret later…

No comments: