Friday, September 5, 2008


1st Sept 2008


Erm….today wake up damn early… jus to get ready for the BISDS Teacher’s workshop which will be held at Tropicana Golf & Country Resort. This workshop will start at 8.30am and ends at 5.00pm. It seems to be going to work. Anyway I’m asked to attend due to my vice chairperson Sui Yuan can’t make it. Besides tat, Sis Vineeta thought that she had send out the sms or e-mail to me and in the end she didn’t. Thou she want to put the blame on Geetha pulak saying that she thought Geetha will forward the mail to me…(WTH….wat kind of reason is tis n yet she expect Geetha forward to me. Hahaha the best joke ever which this thing will never happen k….cos Geetha will never check her mail tat often lo…Opps) anyway I have no choice with force from Geetha and Sumitra I had to go cos I’m da secretary of the youth…. (Whatever…I’m so speechless…) so I still went la in the end reach temple around 7.15am cos gotta take Bro Chee Wai’s car to the resort... hey in the car I’m the youngest wei… I really hope when I reach there Sumitra is there….after 30 – 35 minute we reach there and park the car at a cover car park rather then a outdoor one….to me is okay cos as a youth climb up the stairs isn’t a big deal but not for the senior citizen.

Below is the schedule of the day ….

8.00am-8.30am Registration
8.30am Ready, Set, Grow
9.00am Tea Break
9.20am Wok up your appetite
10.20am Pee Break
10.30am Making the connection
11.30am Workshop 1 “Freedom of movement at any age”
12 noon Lunch
1.15pm Learn, excite, educate
2.15pm Pee Break
2.30pm Be versatile again!
3.30pm Tea Break
3.45pm Workshop 2 “Achieving optimal satisfaction”
5.00pm Thank you for your participation

I really enjoy the food there and we are over feed wei….I can even list out what we had

Breakfast – fried beehon, sandwich, pancake
Lunch – cream of chicken soup, fried kuey teow (Penang style), Chicken (curry & soya sauce), fish fillet (spicy), tong sui (banana), fruits
Tea break – fried mee, fried wan tan, mini fruit truffle

Haha…I gotta agree tat I will never say NO to food no matter how full I’m …… this quote same goes to Su and Geetha too…..during the serious time we try our very best to stay focus and listen to the speaker…n drop down the important notes….the ppl from youth who went is Geetha, Sumitra, Vannesa, Vincent, Sze huey, Ming Huiy, Wei Chiang and me…..haha seems to be funny we are the one who is the most noisiest and eating most of food….


This is what i did during the workshop



No comments: