Friday, September 5, 2008


2nd Sept 2008


Nothing much happen today…still laze around at home….to tell u the truth I still wake up quite early lo…around 7.45am…..guess what b4 I able to open my eyes I saw my teddy bear was on the floor…(Opps..I guess I had kicked it away from the bed when I was asleep…) there is a note slip in the bear’s cloth which looks like below………….


I was shock is a message from my teddy. This is written in Chinese (after I translate)

“ONG XUAN SHAN NAUGHTY NAUGHTY, ONCE ASLEEP THEN WILL KICK ME ONTO THE FLOOR. PAIN PAIN AR….. SOB SOB….TeDDy”

Oh my gosh….what is happening am I still in my dream or reality…n I pinch myself ouch it hurts means is true la…btw who is tat fella who left me wit tis message should be either one of my sister definitely not my mum cos the hand writing looks a bit childish…hemmmm…who will tat be speaking for my teddy…


(p.s sorry teddy I promise I will not kick u from the bed again and hug u tight so that you won’t slip out from my arms…hehe)

Now presents to you my TeDDy……

No comments: