Friday, September 19, 2008

HaPyY bElAtEd bIrThDaY SuMiTrA cHyE yUeH cHiEn!!!!

Hem…this girl I know her when I’m in the same Dhamma class – TISSA 2 I guess.. (thou I know is abit late but pls do forgive me k…sorry dear too busy in my dad’s stuff ) hem… besides tat she used to be my neck in the youth group which is the vice chair person…how can I describe her….if u doesn’t know that well u’ll think she isn’t a nice to hang out with but once u are close to her oh my gosh she is really cute, friendly and adorable…..sometimes you can’t even control the madness of her….thou I can’t deny she is a good listener and a shoulder for you to lean on….she is really a champion in my heart whereby her capability and strength in success a lot of occasion such as sports & family day, Children’s fellowship Camp, Youth Camp,CNY Caroling and etc. all the sweet memories that we had collected will be safely kept in my heart… anyway everyone is unique in their own way and create smiles ^_^ & happiness to those around them.



Beloveled sue,




HOPE ALL YA DREAMS COME TRUE....

STAY COOL N BE HAPPY ALWAYS....

ALL DE BEST IN LIFE n STAY PRETTY....

hUGGIES & mUAKXXX