Friday, September 5, 2008

31st August 2008

Today gotta wake up damn early cos was Late Chief 2nd Memorial service….. I wake up around 0510am to prepare myself and yet gotta fetch my sister down to school…..u guys must be thinking wth am I doing rite and yet today is a Sunday….she is part of the Merdeka performance at de Merdeka Square. So have to gather at school by 0530am….

after that I drive to a mamak nearby to have my breakfast in the mean time I called Mandy up which I supposed to fetch her to temple by 600am….I keep on calling her but she didn’t pick up my call…. Guess what my mum gets frustrated ad n start to nag me saying tat don be so busybody to fetch ppl la if she didn’t pick up jus leave her behind and go….
she have to go down to market to restock some fresh food cos tonight my Uncle will be coming back from England… he’ll be reaching around mid-night….it depends on he’ll be taking the KLIA transit back to KL Sentral or fetch him straight from KLIA.... Since my dad is at home so doesn’t need to me to worry cos he can fetch ma….

Back to the main point….

I drive down to Mandy’s house n fetch her….since I’m half awake I can’t really remember where her house located. What come to my mind is she stay at OUG tats all.... (Whatever drive down 1st reach there call her to walk out from her condo la) the whole journey from her house to temple the atmosphere is so death….. I don even wan to open my mouth to avoid any arguments with my mum….So we reach temple around 0630am…..

We saw Wei Chiang, Jiok Li n Vincent in Asoka hall….not long later Sumitra, Sui Yuan, Sui Lun, Kelly, Yu Ming and Nicole reached too…. While I am still wondering aren’t we suppose to reach temple by 0630am why so few of them only…..Wei Chiang ask me to call Geetha see whether are they still stuck in their warm blankie at Van’s house. Bull’s eye they are still in the bed and jus wake up when they hear my phone call after so many of the miss call from Jiok Li and Wei chiang.

Below are the program of the day….

DANA PROGRAMME


10.00 am Opening of K Sri Dhammananda Library
10.30am Paying Homage at stupa of Late Chief
10.45am Adjourn to Asoka Hall
10.50am Negaruku
10.55am MC’s welcome
11.00am Address by Ven. K Sri Dhammaratana Nayaka Maha Thera
11.10am Video clip of Late Chief
11.15am Dedication by BMV choir
11.30am Cheque Presentation to victims of Cyclone Nagis and China Earthquake victims
11.45am Dana
12.30 pm Offering of requisites to monks
12.40pm Devoteesto partake in Dana
1.30pm Transference of merits
12.45om Thank you address by SAWS President
1.00pm End of Programme


We started to clean up the hall and setup Dana tables and chairs for around hundred over monks from Sinhala, Thai, Burmese, Tibetan and Mahayana. Everything went on smooth and end at the estimate time…..we’re suppose to had our lunch b4 we clean up the hall….somehow or rather we choose not to cos we’re going to have Baskin Robin later cos today is 31st have 31% discount. In the same time Vannesa and Sui Yuan is taking their MBE (Malaysian Buddhist Examination) higher level while our beloved Sis Vineeta is taking the exam too but she is doing the prelim level…..
(
All de best ya…u guys sure can archive n score with flying colors)
After cleaning up the hall and turn it back how it used to be we headed to
Baskin Robin…..

hem...Which Baskin Robin should we go the Mid-Valley one or Bangsar one…after long argument we finally decide to go for Bangsar jus to avoid the traffic jam at Mid-Valley…. (Yay….Baskin Robin here we go….Can’t wait for my ice-cream…..yum…)while we are enjoying the ice cream the sky seems to be moody and start to rain… Opps…ended up Sumitra fetch me home…. (Thanks girl 4 da lift to avoid me from getting wet in the rain…. N all the jokes that we share really enjoy spending time with ya)


What a day…..besides that today is Malaysia 51st Anniversary…..



No comments: