Friday, September 19, 2008

HaPyY bElAtEd bIrThDaY LiM Ai LiNg!!!!

Well tis gurl consider as one of best ji muiz where by no matter what mood I’m she will always accompany me and a good listeners. She’ll try her best to bear the problem together wit me….there is once when I have argument with my parents she called up and talk to me n calm me down in the same time…… other then that she do help me a lot in giving me opinion and suggestion in order to make the best decision. Hem…I think I’m lucky tat to had a ji muiz who understand who I’m and accept me even I’m in the worst situation.

Hey dear,

u seems to be a rainbow in my life n color up with the seven colors….even I’m under stress u’ll always brighten up my day and lighten the burden on my shoulder…there is one thing which I think is a good quality whereby u will never say no to other if u’re able to do it….u stand firm on the decision that u had made ….there is no one who can change ur point of view….u dislike ppl to backstab u especially ur ji muiz…. Dun care how ppl look at u…all u care is how success u hv done n u’re unique of who u’re…..the one and only dearie of mine….
HOPE ALL YA DREAMS COME TRUE.... STAY COOL N BE HAPPY ALWAYS.... ALL DE BEST IN LIFE n STAY PRETTY....hUGGIES & mUAKXXX

No comments: